Tuesday, May 14, 2013

how i met your mother


"How I Met Your Mother" gives glimpse of the "mother"CBS News... of "How I Met Your Mother." / CBS. There were a lot of misses over the past eight years on "How I Met Your Mother" -- countless guest stars and many "almost" loves for Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor), who was at one point very close to walking down the aisle.
'How I Met Your Mother': How Cristin Milioti got the mother of all roles ...Entertainment WeeklyEW exclusively talked to How I Met Your Mother co-creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas about bringing the actress into the fold. CASTING A SECRET “It was exciting,” says Bays about choosing the actress to play the much buzzed abhttp://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57584340/how-i-met-your-mother-gives-glimpse-of-the-mother/just visitout role. “Part of what ...

No comments:

Post a Comment